•  

BLACKPINK's Lisa shines on the cover of ELLE's September 2024 issue

Serendipia

Lisa_Elle.jpeg

Image: Instagram (Elle)

K-pop icon Lisa is gracing the cover of ELLE Magazine’s September 2024 issue, marking a pivotal moment in her meteoric rise to stardom. This stunning cover story unveils a reinvented Lisa, showcasing her evolution as a multifaceted artist and style icon.

A post shared by ELLE Magazine (@elleusa)

Image: Instagram (Elle

Gone are the days of the sweet and innocent Lisa. In her place stands a confident, edgy rockstar. The cover photo is a powerful declaration of her new persona, showcasing Lisa’s magnetic allure. She candidly shares, “I’m into leather stuff. Big, big earrings. Silver accessories. When I wear it, I just feel like, ‘Okay, I’m a rock star.’ I’m going to walk like a rock star. I’m going to sit like a rock star.”

Embarking on a thrilling solo journey under RCA Records and her own label, Lloud Co., Lisa assures fans that BLACKPINK remains a core part of her career. While each member of BLACKPINK—Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé—has established their own independent labels for solo endeavors, the group has renewed its contract with YG Entertainment for future collaborative projects. This strategic move allows the members to explore their individual artistic visions while maintaining the powerful synergy of BLACKPINK. With YG founder Yang Hyun-suk hinting at a potential BLACKPINK tour in 2025, fans have plenty to look forward to from both the group and its individual members.

The ELLE cover story explores Lisa’s personal and professional growth. She confidently expresses her newfound autonomy, emphasizing the importance of self-determination in her artistic journey. “I think what I’ve learned from last time is me, myself, saying what I like and what I don’t like," she shares, showcasing her assertive approach. This newfound confidence is evident in her music, fashion, and overall career trajectory, as she takes the reins of her creative vision.

In addition to her musical endeavors, Lisa is making waves in the acting world with her upcoming debut in 'The White Lotus' season 3. The cover story teases her excitement about this new chapter in her career, hinting at the challenges and rewards of stepping into a different kind of spotlight. For fans eager to see another side of Lisa, her role in the HBO series promises to be a revelation, showcasing her versatility and expanding her influence.

Adding to her impressive list of achievements, the Thai artist has recently been named the newest global ambassador for Louis Vuitton. This partnership further solidifies her status as a fashion icon, with her bold sartorial choices perfectly aligning with the vision of Louis Vuitton’s artistic director, Nicolas Ghesquière. 

Lisa's cover feature in ELLE’s September 2024 issue is a powerful showcase of her evolution as a multifaceted artist and individual, transcending the realm of fashion. As the superstar continues to  push boundaries, she remains a beacon of inspiration for fans worldwide. Fans, what do you think of her new look?

• The title was changed to BLACKPINK's Lisa shines on the cover of ELLE's September 2024 issue
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

The Creative Network

DesignTAXI

The Creative Finder

The Bazaar

Trendingger (BETA)

Status Is Down (BETA)

Community Resources

Become a member

• Pro/Business Accounts

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Terms of Use

DMCA Copyright Notice