•  

Meta AI introduces 'Imagine Me' feature that lets users picture themselves in generative fantasies

metaaiimagineme1.png

Image: Meta

Meta AI, the AI-powered assistant across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and the web, has unveiled a new imaging tool that is making waves in the digital world. The ‘Imagine Me’ selfie feature, now in beta in the US, allows users to create personalized images based on a photo and a text prompt. This innovative feature utilizes Meta’s cutting-edge personalization model.

The ‘Imagine Me’ feature is not just about creating selfies. It’s about bringing your vision to life. Whether you’ve ever dreamed of being a superhero, a rockstar, or a professional athlete, ‘Imagine Me’ can help you see yourself in a whole new light.

Simply type “Imagine me” in your Meta AI chat, add a prompt like “Imagine me as royalty” or “Imagine me in a surrealist painting”, and voila! You have a unique, personalized image that you can share with friends and family.

Mark Zuckerberg, Meta's CEO & Founder, took the new feature for a spin and churned out a "5 chain look" for himself. On Threads, he shared 3 more imaginative variations of himself—as a boyband member, streetwear designer, and a ripped video game character. 

Beyond 'Imagine Me', Meta AI is also introducing new creative editing capabilities. Users can easily add or remove objects, change them, and edit them. For instance, if you say “Imagine a cat snorkeling in a goldfish bowl” and then decide you want it to be a corgi, you’d simply write “Change the cat to a corgi” to adjust the image.

04_Edit-with-AI-button_Carousel.jpg

In addition to these creative tools, Meta AI is expanding its linguistic capabilities. It now has the ability to communicate in seven new languages. This expansion is a significant step towards making AI more accessible and useful to people around the world.

Meta-AI-Update_Header.jpg

As Meta AI continues to evolve, it’s clear that the future of AI is not just about answering questions and performing tasks. It’s about creativity, personalization, and bringing our imaginations to life. But as we embrace these new possibilities, it’s important to consider the implications.

Do you envision using the ‘Imagine Me’ feature in your daily life? And how will these new features shape our digital identities?

Read more:

• The title was changed to Meta AI introduces 'Imagine Me' feature that lets users picture themselves in generative fantasies
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

The Creative Network

DesignTAXI

The Creative Finder

The Bazaar

Trendingger (BETA)

Community Resources

Become a member

• Pro/Business Accounts

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Terms of Use

DMCA Copyright Notice

Privacy Policy