•  

Snoop-Dre-StillGin.jpg

Image: Still G.I.N. By Dre and Snoop

Legendary hip-hop icons Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg are making waves once again—this time in the spirits industry with the launch of their ultra-premium ginStill G.I.N.. This venture marks their second move into the beverage world, following the successful release of their canned cocktail line, Gin & Juice by Dre and Snoop, earlier this year.

Still G.I.N. is no ordinary celebrity-endorsed product; it’s a passion project that reflects the same creativity and attention to detail that made Dre and Snoop cultural icons. The name pays homage to their 1999 hit 'Still D.R.E.' from Dre’s 2001 album, but the gin itself offers much more than nostalgia. With a smooth, distinctive flavor profile featuring floral and spice notes, it’s crafted to be as refined as the music that inspired it.

At 86 proof and priced at $34.99, Still G.I.N. is positioned as an accessible luxury for gin lovers. Its aromatic blend of tangerine, jasmine, and coriander promises a memorable drinking experience. Dr. Dre highlighted that he and Snoop were hands-on in every step of the process, ensuring the flavors, packaging, and overall design met their high standards.

The bottle makes a bold statement, featuring a unique honeycomb pattern created by renowned designer Ini Archibong. This eye-catching design ensures that Still G.I.N. will stand out on any shelf, underscoring the duo’s dedication to blending style and substance.

StillGin-Bottle.jpg

Image: Still G.I.N. By Dre and Snoop

For Snoop Dogg, gin has long been part of his creative process, regularly accompanying the duo’s studio sessions. This gin venture feels like a natural extension of their partnership, combining their love for music with a shared passion for quality spirits. It builds on the momentum of their earlier Gin & Juice line, which introduced playful, fruity flavors like apricot, melon, citrus, and passionfruit to the canned cocktail market.

The rollout of Still G.I.N. by Dre and Snoop follows a highly successful first year for their beverage brand, marked by international expansion into the UK and a groundbreaking partnership as the first alcohol sponsor of an NCAA bowl game with the Snoop Dogg Arizona Bowl presented by Gin & Juice by Dre and Snoop.

As celebrity-backed spirits gain momentum, Dre and Snoop are poised to make their mark on the premium spirits market. Now available nationwide, Still G.I.N. invites fans and spirit lovers alike to savor the creativity of two cultural icons in every pour. What do you think—does the gin capture the essence of their legacy? Will you be trying it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

The Creative Network

DesignTAXI

The Creative Finder

The Bazaar

Trendingger (BETA)

Status Is Down (BETA)

Community Resources

Become a member

• Pro/Business Accounts

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Terms of Use

DMCA Copyright Notice